About Stake gaming platform
Stake is a casino platform for playing online games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Dice, Heads or Tails, Video Poker and more.
Baccarat game is included into this package. Other games can be added by purchasing the following extra add-ons:
- American Roulette
- Caribbean Poker (development in progress)
- Casino Hold’em Poker
- Crypto Prediction
- Dice 3D
- European Roulette
- Heads or Tails
- Horse Racing
- Lucky Wheel
- Multiplayer Blackjack
- Multiplayer Roulette
- Raffle / Lottery
- Sic Bo
- Slots 3D
- Video Poker
General application features
- White label
- Provably fair technology
- Players leaderboard
- Games history with information on each game
- 22 built-in languages
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) support
- Multi-tier affiliate program
- Multi-room chat
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) integration
- Social login (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Coinbase, Github)
- Google reCaptcha v2 integration
- Two-factor authentication (via Google Authenticator app)
- User email verification
- User online presence
- Live game feed
- Custom card decks support
- Dark and light mode
- Ability to change main app colors
- Built-in installer application (plus 1-click game add-ons installation)
Admin panel features
- Dashboard with analytics, statistics and charts
- Users management (view, edit, delete, block)
- View accounts and account transactions
- Ability to debit / credit user accounts
- View affiliates tree and commissions
- Manage chat rooms and messages
- View games history
- Manage application settings (change website name, logo, home page slider etc)
- Maintenance (enable / disable maintenance mode, clear cache, run database updates, execute scheduled tasks)
- Install / upgrade add-ons
Fine-grained access control allows the global administrator to restrict access to specific pages for other admin users.
Baccarat game features
- Set bet amount
- Bet on player / banker win or tie
An administrator can:
- Set min and max bet amount
- Set bet increment / decrement amount
- Set default bet amount
- Customize payouts (and thus affect House Edge / Return to Player)
Bots are robot users that can make bets and play games on a regular basis. An administrator can create any number of bots in the backend. They can be useful in a couple of ways:
- create an impression of a live casino until your website gets enough user base
- analyze how changing some game setting affect the return to player and house edge
Ad administrator can specify how often bots should play games and set separate bet amount limits.
An administrator can set up a CPA or Revenue Share based (or mixture of both) affiliate program to let other people earn credits when they refer new users to your casino. The affiliate program supports tracking up to 3 tiers.
All affiliate commissions are created in pending state. An administrator can choose how often the commissions will be auto approved (daily, weekly or monthly). Upon commissions approval the affiliate user balance will be credited by the total commissions amount. Until then an administrator can reject commissions, which they feel were not fairly earned.
There also are some anti-fraud measures in place, which prevent the system abuse when referrals sign up or make bets from the same IP address as the referrer.
Deposits and withdrawals are not available in the application. You can enable this functionality by purchasing the extra Payments add-on.
Progressive Web Application
Stake supports PWA technology, which allows users to install the application on the home screen of a mobile device or computer (almost like a native mobile app). Users who install or add apps to their device tend to engage with those apps more.
Application security is of the utmost importance. The following measures are in place to ensure your casino is well protected.
- Session-based authentication using Laravel Sanctum
- Throttling failed login attempts
- Protection against Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Protection against Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Protection against SQL Injection
- API requests rate-limiting (throttling)
- Protection against multiple concurrent requests and race conditions
- Laravel 8.27
- Vue, Vuex, Vue Router
- Code splitting
- Lazy loading
- Progressive image loading
- Real-time broadcasting with Pusher
Please create yourself an individual account at
Stake Casino Gaming Platform to play games and test the application. You can use the following credentials to check the backend features:
user: firstname.lastname@example.org, password: admin
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the system requirements?
- Do you offer an installation service?
- What license do I need?
- How many times can I use the product?
- Can I set a fixed win / loss ratio?
- Is it possible to debit / credit a user account?
- Can I add 3rd party HTML games to this app?
- Is there a mobile app?
- Is it possible to change the main currency?
- How to disable the maintenance mode?
- How to upgrade the app to a new version?