LeadGo is a Lead Management Tool for maintaining precision in managing multiple leads. Using this proficient tool you could manage the visibility of your leads across various stages in the pipeline. It guarantees improved efficiency with ease in allocating multiple resources to various leads simultaneously.
What to expect from LeadGo – Lead Management Tool
- An effective dashboard to get an overview of the required information
- Ease in adding payments and products on an invoice
- Convert Lead into Deal
- Restriction on client and user permissions. Assigning roles to users and managing their permission through multiple modules
- Availability in multiple languages makes it a tool accessible on global platforms
- Accessible by multiple users and clients
- Managing various pipelines and their stages to understand the true standing of deals and leads
- Kanban board management for managing the progress of deals and leads
- Calendars and notes to keep a tab on important matters
- Facilitates label creation and product addition
- Your client can pay invoices via Paypal and Stripe based on your setting
- Customization of field setup for deals, products, users, and clients
- Add Client and User Detail Page
- Add currencies according to the requirement as well as company profile setting for invoice purpose
- Upgrade Theme & Added Landing Page
- 10 attractive pdf templates and a color palette to customize your invoice
- Paypal and Stripe will have Recurring and One-Time purchase options on the upgrade plan
- A user-friendly RTL experience for the customers using Arabic, Hebrew, and Urdu-like languages
- Built with Laravel 8
Salient Features of an LeadGo – Lead Management Tool
An Efficient Dashboard
Get an overview of total clients, users, deals, and invoices along with a graphical representation of invoice – payment chart. A calendar for the management of deals and task deadlines makes it easier for firms to make informed decisions.
Multi-User and Multi-Client
Appoint multiple users on various deals. You could assign roles to them and control their access to certain parameters by assigning permissions. Assign multiple clients on the same deal. Thus, the multi-user, multi-client feature facilitates ease in deal management.
Customize the Roles and control Permissions for Users and Clients
Control access of users by assigning permissions on various modules for each role. Similarly, you could assign permissions to limit the client’s activity on assigned deals.
Create an invoice for deals by assigning due dates and tax rates. Edit existing invoices by adding products and changing the invoice status. Add payments through available payment modes. Your client can pay invoices via Paypal and Stripe based on your setting. They can also use QR codes.
Manage new expenses by selecting from various categories on given deals. Assign the user to an expense and keep a clear tab on the amount and date on which the given expense occurred. A file could be attached to support the evidence. Update existing expenses in case of any change.
Manage numerous products
Add new products to an already existing list of products. Add product descriptions and prices along with attaching files for each product.
Customize your system settings by adding currencies and selecting their symbols and positions. Choose the date and time format and assign a prefix to the invoice. Add company details along with your mail id to your system settings.
Initiate conversations with users. Talk about important matters immediately without any hassles.
Create multiple pipelines and assign multiple stages and labels to them. Create sources of deal generation and add payment methods to your system. Manage various expense categories by adding them according to business needs.
Customized Field Setup
Create custom fields on selected modules of product, deal, client, and user. Such customization facilitates ease in keeping a tab on the information.
Kanban Board for Lead Management
Manage leads by easy drag and drop system. Easily relocate the leads to various stages through the Kanban board system.
Kanban Board for Deal Management
Manage deals by easy drag and drop system. Easily relocate the deals to various stages through the Kanban board system.
Create new deals by assigning resources like price, clients, products, and sources. Select the pipeline and its stage. You could also add notes to them.
Individual Deal Features
Add labels and tasks to a particular deal. Change the status of tasks and assign priority to them. Add relevant products, sources, and files to it. Converse with a discussion tab and take essential notes. Check the invoices on the given deal and restrict client permissions. Add or remove products and users on a given deal. An individual calendar for each deal and an activity tab make it easier to keep an eye on important matters.
Add Users and Clients on a Deal
This feature enables the user and clients to only see the particular deal as and when they log in.
Add Form builder module, using this provide create lead option
Create and manage various required forms with diverse form fields, like, Text, Email, Number, Date, and Description as per the business needs for leads.
MDF (Market Development Funds) Module
MDF (Market Development Funds) is a resource that a vendor grants to its indirect sales channel partners to help the channel with sales and marketing programs. The MDF Module helps to request the funding amount and displays the various amounts like approved, the available amounts for transparency.
Here you can see what updates came out and did we bring new to the version. Check Changelog
Please send support request here for any issues, questions or suggestions. To save time and get quick feedback, please don’t ask for support in comments section.