Crypto Trading Competitions
Crypto Trading Competitions is a web application, which allows website owners to run virtual trading contests and let visitors compete in trading cryptocurrencies without putting any money at risk. With the help of such features as recurring competitions and trading bots the application can be run in fully auto pilot mode.
- Unlimited number of trading competitions (each competition can be set up with different starting balance, duration, number of participants, leverage, lot size, min / max volume, coins allowed for trading).
- More than 1,500 cryptocurrencies to trade.
- Multi-currency support.
- Live crypto quotes.
- Historical coin charts.
- Instant trade execution.
- Real-time position valuation (equity, profit / loss, free margin).
- Automatic margin calls.
- Reward points system.
- Competition leaderboard and global rankings.
- User dashboard.
- In-depth trading statistics.
- Recurring competitions
- 14 built-in color schemes, light and dark modes.
- 19 languages.
- Social login (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn)
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) integration.
- Google AdSense ads.
- Google reCaptcha validation.
- User emails verification.
- GDPR compliant.
- Built-in installator.
Admin panel features
The following app settings can be adjusted through the admin panel:
- Dashboard with statistics.
- Coins management (view, create, edit, delete).
- Competitions management (view, create, edit, clone, delete).
- Trades management (view only).
- Users management (view, block, edit, delete).
- Settings (customize color theme, default language, number formatting, points and other settings).
- Maintenance (clear cache, run database updates, execute scheduled tasks).
Bots are users that can trade on their own without user intervention. An administrator can create and add any number of bots to any competition. If there are bots in a competition then every 5 minutes the app will wake them up. Every bot will open a random number of trades (min and max number of trades that can be open during each cycle can be specified in the app settings). The asset to trade will be randomly picked up from the list of top N assets (where N is a number, which can be specified in the settings). Trade direction and volume will also be randomly generated. Every bot will also check if there are any previously open trades whose life time exceeds the min trade life time (specified in the settings). If so the bot will close a random number of such trades (min and max number of trades that can be closed during each cycle can be specified in the app settings).
Accounting & Cash Competitions
Accounting & Cash Competitions Add-on offers additional monetization capabilities and allows an administrator to take fees for participating in trading contests and optionally pay reward to the winners.
Please sign up to
Crypto Trading Competitions to test the application. You can use the following credentials to check the backend features:
user: email@example.com, password: admin
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the system requirements?
- How many times can I use the product?
- Do you offer an installation service?
- What API is used to pull market data?